CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Whitley's first soccer tournament

Can I just say that Whitley is AWESOME. She had her first soccer tournament with her new team in Spokane today. She just has a natural talent with soccer. She just got it, from the very first time she ever played. She understands where she should be, and when it's better to pass or shoot. She an awesome goalie, and played that for the first half of her game today! They won their game 2 to 0. Guess who scored the 2 goals for her team??? Yep, Whitley! I'm so proud of her, and love watching her kick bootie on the soccer field!
This last picture is Whitley with her new best friend Jalin. They met at church the first week we moved here and have been best little friends ever since!

7 comments:

Alisa

So fun. Thank goodness we have the church to bring us all together. Hope your homesickness is fading away. :)

Nikki

Was there ever a question that Whitley wasn't born to play soccer? Remember her that first year, she was running circles around those other girls! Ellerie was a riot that year. I have to say though she has really stepped it up a notch! Whitley is AWESOME!!! She's mini Amy what more do you expect!

Ashley

That's awesome! It's great to see that she is doing so well and making friends and everything. You'd better watch out, Amy, she's not going to want to move in a year!

Allison

Way to go Whitley! That is so cute...I just hope that Nixon gets in to Soccer because I secretly really want to be a soccer mom :) Isn't it amazing how kids can make friends anywhere. I think that having to do this at a young age, or at any age for that matter, is such a great lesson to learn. I wish I would have had more of those types of opportunities growing up!

Mark and Karen

I love being a member of this church and having "family" no matter where we go!

Loric

Yes, she definitely has talent. That little girl has got MOVES!!
Go Whitley Go!I'm sure she will go far.

Crystal

SUPERSTAR!!! Go Whitley! That is great she's found her talent...one of many I'm sure.