CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

I Am Thankful For...(#11)

...GOOD FOOD!
I have had some really good food this past week, and I got thinking how much I had missed it! Now don't get me wrong, we're not starving to death by any stretch. But you really do start to appreciate things more when they're a little tougher to get to!
This past Wed. I went on another little road trip with a couple of friends. We did some shopping, and then of coarse had to go to lunch. We went to Olive Garden for their all you can eat soup and salad. This is a meal that I've had a thousand times, but man was it good this week.
On Friday, I drug Landon back to the Tri-Cities for some returns, and shopping that I didn't get to on Wed. He talked to a friend of his on the way there, and jokingly said we were headed to PF Changs for lunch. Well, I jumped on that. Said that sounded perfect. Once again, I was not disappointed. YUMMO
Finally, as most of you know, we left 2/3 of our stuff at our house in AZ. when we moved. I pretty much packed our clothes, and my kitchen stuff. (By "I" I mean the movers) When we got here, the kitchen in the condo was stocked, and we decided not to unpack our kitchen stuff so that it would be easier when we moved from here to our "real" home. I have been without my crock pot for almost 3 months now. Even I didn't realize how much I used and enjoyed it. So, last night, Landon and I went a diggin' through about 10 boxes marked "kitchen". We finally found my old crock pot. We never did run across my new one. I sure hope it made the trip! Anyway, I got up early and put a roast with all the fixin's in, and can't wait to devour it tonight.
As I thought of what I was truly thankful for this week, it just had to be GOOD FOOD!

0 comments: