CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Lunch in Mayberry



Oh My Gosh! Landon and I had lunch in Mayberry today!! Okay, not really, but it sure felt like it. We had to drive to Ephrata, which is about 20 minutes from Moses Lake, to get our license plates switched to Washington ones. Anyway, being in downtown Ephrata felt like being in a movie. It was the cutest little place. We had to go into the courthouse for our plates, and it was straight from TV land.

After we got our plates, we were going to grab some lunch, and Landon suggested that we try some local place. I picked the nicest looking place I could find, and it ended up being delicious! I am totally taking Deb there on Wed! I know that my last post was about food, but I was just so shocked to find such a yummy little place, so close to home. I think I could spend a whole afternoon just wandering through all of the cute little shops there. Another new EXPERIENCE!