CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter 2008

We had a wonderful Easter morning, as usual! The kids woke us up at 5am to go and see if the Easter bunny came. I kept trying to remind them that this wasn't Christmas, and that the Easter bunny only brought some chocolate, more or less. They always get summer gear! Swimsuit, sunglasses, cover- ups, that kind of thing! We had lots of fun dying eggs, and then searching for them this morning after the Easter bunny had hid them! Here are a few shots of Easter 2008 at the Johns home. I hope all of you have a wonderful Easter.

3 comments:

STACEY

Happy Easter!!

sara

i kept reminding my kids that it wasn't Christmas too...looks like they had a great time...their easter baskets looked professionally done!

Allison

I love the kids enthusiasm! Anyone that can wake up at 5am for chocolate & sunglasses is my kind of person!