CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

I Am Thankful For...(#12)

...FUN FRIDAY!
What is FUN FRIDAY you ask?? Landon doesn't have to work on Fridays with his new job, so we spend Fridays together-just the two of us. Usually we get out of town, and do some shopping, eat lunch, whatever. I guess we must have been bringing the kids home a little treat or something, because they started calling it Friday FUN-FRIDAY! Now there's alot of pressure to come up with something for them.

I truly look forward to Friday all week long, and love being able to spend the day with Lan. I think it keeps me going. If I can just get through 'til Friday, I'll have a 3 day weekend.

4 comments:

brooke

That sounds so nice. I wish I could spend every Friday with just me and Sam. Heck, right now I'd be thrilled to have every Friday with just me (no kids!)

Amy

Fridays off has been the best part of this whole move! I won't know what to do without it when we leave here

sara

i too live for fridays...date DAYS are the best!!!

Loric

Nice. Don't ya just love that time? Jim gets off every other Friday and we started doing the same. (except we still have to drag the two little ones around with us) :) It's been nice to have that extra time together. Makes you realize you still like each other. :) Enjoy that "Fun Friday!"