CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

YUM YUM YUM

Today we needed to take a trip down to tri-cities for a few things, and there is this chocolate factory out in the middle of no where along the way. Every time Landon and I make this trip, we say we should stop in, and never have time to do it. Yesterday, we decided to stop on the way, and boy am I glad we did! This place was enormous, and had every kind of sauce, syrup, jelly, fudge, candy you can imagine! I snapped a few shots with Lan's phone just to give you an idea.








Needless to say, we bought way too much! It was way to temping to buy just a little of this and a little of that. We had alot of fun, and I'm sure glad we stopped to have this EXPERIENCE!


As you go into the store, there's this little "ride" that costs a quarter, that is for little kids. Like maybe a 2 or 3 year old. When I came out from taking a few pictures, I find my giant 6,8, and 11 year olds riding this thing! What a bunch of GOONS

2 comments:

Rachel

This is our #1 stop when and if I ever visit! Feel free to send me a treat!

Amy

Not IF you visit, WHEN you visit- when is that going to be again???