CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

MAC DAY








I went with Lisa and Deb to have a makeover at MAC today. This is so not my cup of tea, but we had a good time. I do use and LOVE MAC makeup, so it's always fun to get more. Deb had never used MAC and had never had them make her over before, so we made her go first. It ended up taking forever because there was only 1 girl working at the time. Deb had on enough makeup for the 3 of us to share, but we did get some good tips, and we all spent way more money than anyone ever should on makeup! Oh well, we had tons of fun.

2 comments:

Ashley

That sounds like fun. I want a MAC makeover but I'm always too intimidated to get one.

Amy

I usually am too. It helps when you go with friends. You don't feel quite so stupid!