CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My BABY is 6!



We have been on the countdown to Kennedy's birthday for several weeks now, and it's finally here! She woke me up this morning at 5:30am to make sure that I was getting up to make pancakes, and that she got sprinkles in hers! Kennedy is the light of my life! She makes me laugh, and scream every day! She is such a strong spirit, and has no problem getting heard! She has the quickest wit of any child I've ever been around. She definately keeps up on our toes with the things she asks and says! (I'm sure you've seen the random stuff she says on my blog) She's very independent (I wonder where she gets that) and is very determined to do the same things that the "big kids" can do. She tries my patience every day, and I have learned so much from being her mother. Happy Birthday Kennedy! I love you

Ten things I love about Kennedy

1. Her adventurous spirit

2. Her quick wit

3. She loves to sit and have me read to her. Now that she's starting to read, it's really fun

4. I love that she wants so bad to do what's right. She's the first person to tell you if you've said a bad word!

5. I love her innocence. She hasn't been out in the world to much to loose it yet

6. I love that she's playing soccer now. She tries so hard to run as fast as she can. Most of the time, she's checking out her uniform!

7. I love that she sleeps on her stomach with her bum up in the air

8. I love her red hair. I think it's the most beautiful color of red. It makes her even more unique

9. The fact that she's old enough to be "real". No more strollers, diapers, up in the night. She's just one of the kids

10. I'm so thankful for her healthy body. When she was born, she had some complications, and we didn't know what the results of that would, or could be. She's never had one problem. She's as strong and healthy as she should be. I love to hear her Dr.'s tell me that she's a miracle baby. I love my little miracle!

6 comments:

Ashley

I love your posts about your kids. Kennedy sounds hilarious. Her quotes on your sidebar crack me up!

STACEY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNEDY!!!! She is so great and fun to be around!

Rachel

She is so stinking cute!

Loric

Ahhhh. Happy Birthday Kennedy! We love you! I so remember your arrival. So glad you have turned out just perfect. Annika says "Hi!"

Mark and Karen

No way is she 6 years old!! She is beautiful! It is fun to learn more about her.

Allison

I love Kennedy for her hilarious comments that I cannot get over. I just read her quotes on your blog (again) to my husband, and were dieing laughing! What a fun kid!