CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs

Last night was our enrichment meeting, celebrating the birthday of the relief society. We had a nice, light dinner, and our Pres. talked about the history of the RS. For this ward, it was quite nice. Anyway, I must have some kind of sign on my forehead that reads "has no problem making a fool of herself". I somehow got roped into a costume as "granny" dwarf. Now this was a very small production, but I seemed to be the only one in any kind of a costume! This is starting to be a theme for me. I recall vaguely a game show host in my past!

3 comments:

Loric

Oh, yes, I remember that debut!! You get into character very well. I would have loved to see the granny dwarf. I bet it was a crack up. You have a great sense of humor and I'm sure that's what people pick up on.

Rachel

You are hilarious! Wish I could have been there.

STACEY

You are the best game show host!!! And yes, i think there is a sign on your forehead.