CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

So Sad

My mom went home today. I have been feeling VERY homesick for the last couple of days, and I think it's because I knew this day was coming. She was going home, and I wasn't! It was so nice to have my mom here. She helped me out so much! I think she has a whole new respect for my and my laundry! Anyway, I had a follow up appt. in Seattle, and I cried off and on all the way there. Just when I thought I had it together, I'd start up again. I sure hope this year goes fast-

4 comments:

Kirsten

I'm so sorry! we miss you too! for my own personal selfish reasons I hope you're unhappy enough to come home, but that makes me kindof a lousy friend. "with friends like that..."

Loric

Feeling for you Amy. . . Shall I send a little sunshine your way?

Amy

Kirsten It's friends like you that keep me going! I'll be back

Nikki

Ugh! Hate it when the MOM leaves! That is no fun! I hope that you will be feeling better soon. I know how much time you spent with your family and I'm sure it was just as hard on your MOM to leave you too!