CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

I Am Thankful For...(#9)

...Landon. He's the best. He has been so great this week helping me. In and out of bed, pain killers in the middle of the night, you name it. Taking care of all of the "yucky" stuff that is involved with surgery. Even with his weak stomache, he's done it all.

Whitley got this pricess cookbook for Christmas, and she loves to "cook" from it. So Friday night she sits down with Landon to plan out a menu for the weekend. Before I'm even awake Saturday morning, they've gone to the grocery store to their needed supplies. When he gets back, he takes Colton right over to the batting cages to get a little practice in before baseball tryouts this week. Then it's right back outside to a game of tag.

Today, he and Whitley made quite the spread for all of us to eat, and most of it was pretty good. He's such an awesome dad, and has picked up so much of the slack while I've been down this week. He is my best friend, and I feel blessed every day because he's a part of my life.

5 comments:

Crystal

What a guy! I just tuned in, so sorry about the surgery, glad it went well. That can't be a fun recovery. Good to know you are in good hands, though.

btw, LOVE the new header picture, what a cute family you are!

WHITE

Oh, that is so sappy and cute. Lanny is a good dad, hubby and a great brother in law...I love you both a ton! Now get better and come visit!

Nikki

WOw! He sounds like a keeper! He even makes great water contraptions when the bottle is empty! You really lucked out! I'm so glad you are feeling better. I sure hope this does the trick and you will be happy with the results.

Rachel

Landon is such a sweetheart....but all I want to know is did he sing any Barry White for you?

Loric

A good husband. What more can you ask for? He sounds wonderful! GO LANDON!