CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Baseball Tryouts

Colton had his baseball tryouts last night, and has them again tomorrow. It was windy and absolutely freezing last night. I don't know how they stayed outside! I was worried because he didn't play last year, so I thought he'd be a little rusty. I am slightly competetive, so it's so hard for me to watch, because I see so many things that he could do better or different. With that said, he did really good. I was really proud of him. He didn't miss a ball, and really didn't make any mistakes. Let's just hope tomorrow night goes as well!

3 comments:

Rachel

Good Luck Colton!! Um Amy...slightly competitive??

Nikki

I hope his went well. Kaden and Garrett has tryouts on Saturday. They were a bit rusty as well b/c we didn't play last Spring...they did great though and ended up on the same team which is all I was PRAYING for! I can hardly take the 4 Saturday games between the 4 kids so I'm so thankful to just have the boys on the same team! They are anxious to get playing! Let us know how Colton fares!

Loric

Go Colton Go!