CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Little Culture

Last night we took the kids to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat! Our stake was putting on a performance, and the tickets were free! I thought, what the heck, even if it's horrible, at least it's something to do! Colton did not want to go, and I wasn't sure how Kennedy would last. I knew that Whit would love it with all of the music.
As it turns out, it was fabulous. I was completely shocked at how well it was done. There is some big talent in our stake. All 3 of my kids LOVED it. Colton said at least 5 times afterwards how much fun it was, and how much he liked it. I think he was shocked that he had enjoyed himself. After the show, we took the kids to Perkins for some dessert. Kennedy ate her ice cream, and then promptly fell asleep in the booth- We had a really fun night, and I'm glad that the kids got to EXPERIENCE something new, again!

4 comments:

Ashley

What a great night! It really sounds like you guys are starting to enjoy life up there. Do you ever think you might want to stay more than a year?

Amy

NEVER! I am in complete survival mode. I'm trying to do fun things with my kids, so that we don't loose our minds, but we all want to go back. It's way too small town for me.

Rachel

Lucky!! That's my favorite show of all time!!

sara

one time i took aaron to a play that some of the young women were in, he wasn't sure at first but at the end he was like colton and couldn't stop talking about how fun it was - boys they always act so tough but deep down just aren't!