CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thanks for the help

Today is another laundry day. I try to do my laundry twice a week, otherwise is piles up on me. Monday mornings are the "big" day, after the weekend and all of the games. By Thursday, I have a smaller pile, but I do it just so that the next Monday is not such a nightmare.

Kennedy's job is to bring the laundry baskets from upstairs down to me, and help me sort the clothes. This is what she did this morning. She dragged all of the baskets to the top of the stairs, and then chucked all of the clothes over the banister one at a time-I love my stairs more and more each time something is launched down from the second story!

1 comments:

Lori

Who needs a laundry chute? You just need a Kennedy and some stairs!