CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Whitley's famous

I don't know about you, but my kids love to see their names anywhere! They think they're famous. Colton and Kennedy seem to have a much better chance of seeing or hearing their names than poor Whitley does. If you know Whit, this does not sit well with her. We were driving the other day, and came upon this fuel tanker. Very cool. The only other time Whitley has seen her name is at California Adventure there's a building called the Whitley Building.

3 comments:

Unknown

My favorite show when I was younger...I can't remember what it was called right now. But my favorite character was named "Whitley" I thought my first daughter would be named that...but Hannah won instead.

Unknown

P.s all the hannah comments are me...Liz. But i can't get hannahs stinkin name off!

Anonymous

Thats cute! Who would of thought... she has such an original name!