CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

ITALY

Landon left for Italy this morning at around 4:30AM. He drove 1 1/2 hours to Spokane, where he caught a 3 1/2 hour flight to Chicago. From there he took a 2 1/2 hour flight to Philadelphia. After a 2 hour delay, he is finally on the last leg of his journey-a 9 hour flight to Venice, Italy! He will arrive in Venice Sunday morning around 9AM-that's about 3:45AM Moses Lake time. He should be a piece of hamburger by the time he gets there. Luckily his conference doesn't start until Monday morning, so he will have a whole day to get his grip.

I have been having computer trouble, and instead of taking my only outlet to the real world, Landon left his work computer here for me to play on. I told him not to, but when I got up this morning, here it sat. He never ceases to amaze me. He is always putting my needs and wants way above his own.

He also took our little camera that we use when we go on vacation. Since my computer is messed up, I hadn't loaded the pictures from our AZ trip or the kids swim party yet. They are safely on their way to Venice. Once they all come home, I'll add them to my previous posts, hopefully along with some great shots of Italy.

4 comments:

Loric

Oh, I'm so happy to see updates! I was getting worried about you. Sounds like Landon is off to a LONG week. Hope you're doing good.

Ashley

Besides the horrendous flight, Lanny is so lucky. I LOVE Italy. I also love hearing about the sweet things he does for you. Life without a computer is suffocating.

Unknown

Happy you are back...it's weird not to see new posts from you for so long. Call me soon, I want all the details. If you don't call on Monday, I will be gone for a few days in Mexico. So call me.

Unknown

By the way, this is liz, not hannah. i don't know how to get her stinkin name off here?