CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

(this is the only picture I have of Landon on this computer-still can't get into mine)
When I was a little girl, I use to dream about my "future" husband. Who didn't? Well, lucky for me I actually found the man of my dreams. Now let's be honest, Landon is not perfect. But he's pretty dang close. There are thousands of things that I love about him. I'll spare you the details. I think by saying that we laugh together every day sums it up. We crack each other up, and have developed the exact same sense of humor. He knows what I'm thinking way before I'm even gonna say it, and vice a versa. He completes me, and I don't even want to know a life without him.

3 comments:

Liz

He is a cutie. You two are perfect. I don't see him or talk to him much but he does crack me up. We married such good guys! I loved it when you first got married and everytime I would call, I would ask for "Warner" and he would say " you mean Johns". That was so hard for me to get used to. I feel for Lanny, because I would say at one time I was the only one closer to you and I know how difficult you can be. lol

WHITE

I love Lanny, he has been the best older brother! I am glad you married such a good guy! I miss you guys!

Loric

Very well put. How sentimental! Aren't husbands great?