CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Surf 'N Slide

Today the kids had their annual field trip to the Surf 'N Slide water park. The whole school goes together. It seemed a little crazy to me to take that many kids to the pool, but that's what they do. I decided that I ought to go with them. I took "The Host" that I'm completely engulfed in, and figured I could read while they swam. It was freezing! I think the high was 57 degrees, and cloudy. The kids didn't hardly seem to notice. They have a lazy river, water slides, diving boards, little kids play area, a surf slide, sand volleyball courts, a snack bar, you name it! I was very impressed, and somewhat relieved at this little water park. Relieved because we bought a summer pass to their, and plan to swim there ALOT! The kids had a ton of fun, and no one drowned! If the weather had been better, it would have been great. Everyone keeps telling me that it's gonna get warm. I'm starting to think it's a conspiracy to keep me here.

(I'll add pics when I get my camera home)