CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Gone Fishin'

















A couple of months ago, I signed the kids up for this fishing day that the city was putting on. I didn't realize at the time that it was going to be when Landon was in Italy. I DON'T FISH. I don't eat fish, I don't touch fish, I don't bait hooks-none of it. Luckily there were a ton of volunteers there helping, and Colton knew how to bait the hooks. They each caught 2 fish (the limit) then they had a station where you went to get them cleaned! I spared you the pictures of that. The kids had tons of fun. They even got to keep the fishing poles, and of course they got a t-shirt to remember the day.

6 comments:

STACEY

How FUN! I love t-shirts to remember the day! What a great EXPERIENCE!

Liz

How could we possibly be friends? You think fishing sucks and I love it. I guess opposites attract. We are so much alike and we are so different too! When you come to S.L lets take the kids fishin'! just kidding

Wendi

Amy, I am so glad Liz got us all together to keep tabs on each other. I can't help but laugh at all the funny things we have done over the years (like link your dads ties together with knots to make a rope and swing down the stairs.)~How did we ever get away with that??~And the days of our own personal McDonalds drive through and plaing up in that playroom above your kitchen. Good times.:) You and your family look so great. I'm glad to catch up.

sara

my kids would've loved that...but I'm with you I'd rather sit on the sidelines....

Carrie

How fun! Keegan is always asking me if we can go fishing.. I think I need to deliver on that one! Looks like you guys all had a great time, and great weather to go with it. Miss you guys!

Loric

What a fun EXPERIENCE for them! They sure look like they were having a good time.