CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I've been tagged


I have somehow avoided being tagged for quite some time. Oh well, here goes...


Need to do list: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about myself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!


JOYS

1-My children. I know everyone puts this, but it's soo true. They are the joys of my life!

2-Laying out by the pool or at the beach. I know it's not pretty, but there's really nothing in the world I would rather do

3-Landon. How could I have a list of joys without him. He really is the reason I get out of bed in the morning (that and I have 3 kids waiting for me to fix breakfast). He really does complete me and knows me better than anyone in the world. I know when we're old and gray, and our lives consist of getting out of bed and sitting in our rocking chairs, that we will be laughing our guts out and loving every minute of it.


FEARS

1-That something will happen to Landon and I will be left here alone as a single mother.

2-Spiders. I freakin' hate them. I think they're just foul!

3-That someone will hurt my kids and I won't be there to protect them. The thought of them getting kidnapped, and being scared and alone makes my skin crawl.


GOALS

1-Move out of Moe Hole! (Is there really any reason to list any other goals???)

2-To pay for all 3 of my children's college education. Landon's parents paid for his entire education. What a blessing it was to graduate from college debt free.

3-To have my kids all get married in the temple, and be able to go often together as family.


CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS

1-Clean laundry. I am obsessed with my family smelling clean. There is nothing that makes me happier than the smell of fresh laundry.

2-I'm obsessed with figuring out the password to my computer. It is pretty much consuming me. It's the most frustrating thing that I've locked myself out of my own computer-DUH

3-Caramel. If it were possible, I would survive on it. Who am I kidding, I am surviving on it.


RANDOM FACTS

1-I got married when I was 12. Okay, not really, but almost. I was 18 almost 19 and my mom went nuts. At the time, I didn't understand why. Now that I have 2 daughters of my own, I WILL kill them if they try that.

2-My Jr. year in high school I played on the varsity basketball team and was a cheerleader at the same time. I use to cheer at the boys basketball game, and then my mom would drive me to the other high school, while I changed out of my cheer leading uniform, and into my basketball uniform.

3-I took piano lessons for 8 years while growing up. I hated every second of it, and vowed that when my mom would let me quite, I would never play again. I held true to my word for about 15 years, and then when we got a piano I started playing again. I really wish I hadn't wasted 15 years being stubborn. Sorry mom!
Now I tag...
Heid Ho
Ashley
Karen
Jen H.
Kirsten

13 comments:

Jen Hilton

You stink. I'm sending you a spider in the mail!

Liz

I didn't know you played basketball after cheerleading...I must have been too hung over to notice. Just kidding.

brooke

This was fun to read!

Kirsten

I enjoyed reading yours, but you're gonna have to give me some time on this one...driving to Utah tomorrow, plus I spent days on my 100 blog...(totally self inflicted I know) but still, to come up with different stuff? gonna need some time....

Tara L. Stradling

Loved this - and YOU ARE TOO STINKIN' CUTE! What a great picture!

Ashley

I loved the one about basketball and cheerleading at the same time. You were always the cool cousin! Off to do my tag. . .

WHITE

Thanks a bunch :)

Jen Hilton

By the way, the "Tag" wasn't as painful as I thought, in fact, it was kind of good for me so thanks.

STACEY

Love your picture. I still need a decent pic of myself (without glasses). Great post!

Allison

Fun! I just learned so much about you Amy! I had no idea you were that young when you got married ~ You must have been more mature than me at that age because you obviously knew what you wanted & got the right guy! I don't even want to imagine who I would have picked to marry at that age! Scary! I share the same fears as you, and am with you all the way on laying out by the pool! You can't beat it :)

steve and lisa

SHISHKABOBS!!! How in the crap do you spell that?! Anyway - we are having t-bones & chicken!!! Shishkabobs will be hard to beat! But - may the best family win!!!! The Elders said they will be the judges! Good LUCK! Lisa
Oh -
I already knew you hated spiders - spider in the car story! I loved reading about you & your craziness!

Wendi

ah ha!!! No wonder Coach Murrell tried to get me to play basketball while I was dancing! It had already been done! WHY didn't I know about this before! I really enjoy reading your bloggie and catching up. Great list!

sara

love this post...i too was married at 18 and would kill emma if she decided to do this...i have the same fears (minus the spider) and joys...fun to learn more about you