CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Summer Swimming

I took the kids swimming today at the water park! They had a blast. They ran into some kids that they knew from school, and they were gone. The weather was definitely better today. The girls got a little cold after a while, but Colton never did slow down.
We packed a big lunch, with lots of snacks, and stayed for most of the day. There's nothing I'd rather do in the summertime than take my kids to the pool. I grew up swimming, and my kids love it just as much as I do. The best part, is when we get home they're wiped out. They jump in the shower, get into their jammies, and settle down for dinner. When Landon's in town, the day is literally done. Yeah yeah yeah for summer swimming!

3 comments:

WHITE

That looks like a pretty fun place! I loved swimming when we where kids!

Liz

That looks pretty up town for old "moses." I'm back, and youve blogged so much. Im so happy! Aren't we glad summer is here?

Terese Hamilton

The last two summers have been very long and hard (since Jimmy works from home). But since we now have a pool, we were counting down the days for summer to start.

Three weeks down and we're still swimming everyday loving every minute of it!