CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

FORTS FORTS AND MORE FORTS

OH YEAH-IT'S DEFINITELY SUMMER. LET THE FORT BUILDING BEGIN...IT SEEMS LIKE THE SECOND MY KIDS ARE OUT OF SCHOOL, THEY GO RIGHT FOR THE FORT! THEY LOVE TO MAKE THESE AND THEN SLEEP IN THEM. I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MANY DINNERS WE'VE EATEN STANDING UP BECAUSE THE CHAIRS ARE HOLDING UP THE FORT! THE GIRLS ARE PLAYING WITH FRIENDS RIGHT NOW, AND COLTON IS THE ONLY ONE HERE. HE'S MAKING THIS ONE FOR A SURPRISE FOR THE GIRLS.
I TOTALLY REMEMBER BUILDING THESE WHEN I WAS LITTLE. ANYONE ELSE?

5 comments:

steve and lisa

Is this a sign of a career path for Colton? Amy - you nut! The WIND is still blowing!!! ughhhhh! Last year was NOT windy! Surf N Slide maybe Fri.? You in? I say we pack a ton of food & bev. (like that one lady!) a tent, shade, sleeping bags & make a weekend of it! Lisa

WHITE

I remember building forts with Matt when we where little he would always end up destroying them before we got a chance to sleep in them! Surprise Surpise!!!

Lori

I loved the fort building!! My kids haven't done it for a long time. I guess I should break out the blankets again and build with them. Sounds like you're having a great summer. I hope it warms up more for you!! It sure is here......

Mark and Karen

I love, love forts!

sara

i love forts...my sister and I always made them...good times