CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's official

We are now officially Moses Lake White Trash! I swore I wouldn't let it happen, but tonight it did. We stooped to a new low. Please don't judge me for this post, but I wanted to make note of when it happened! Let me explain...(I think you'll get a good enough mental image, that no photo is necessary)

I had one last Dr.'s appt. in Seattle today, so I was out of town all day. That meant that Lan had to pick the kids up from school and get them to piano. Before Whitley could get done with piano, Colton had baseball practice. Luckily, they practice at the Jr. High right close to piano lessons. So Landon and I ended up meeting at Coltons practice, and then we were going to go get some dinner. His practice lasted almost 2 hours tonight, and during most of it, the girls were in Lan's truck swigging down a cream soda he'd bought for them. Lan and I were visiting in my car right next door. And that's when it happened. Both girls come busting out of the truck with that, I have to pee RIGHT NOW look on their faces. We're at the Jr. High. I've never even been there. I have no way to find a bathroom, and I don't even know if it's open as it is 6pm. There were no good trees or bushed for cover, and I truly thought Kennedy would pee her pants! So we did the unthinkable. I held Kennedy's hands while she stood on the running board of our car and she squatted down right there in the middle of the parking lot and let 'r rip. Full on bum shot for anyone and everyone. The classy part, is that Landon was doing the same special trick with Whitley on the other side of the car! Yep, they peed all over the Jr. High parking lot. But what else could I have done, I ask you?? I did think Landon was going to turn wrong side out he was so mortified:) And that's what I mean by WHITE TRASH

7 comments:

Liz

I love it...you gotta do what ya gotta do. And a good mom teaches her kids that at a young age!

Kirsten

I've been in desperate situations myself and taught Madison how to prop herself up on the edge of a curb or rock or something. desperate times call for desperate measures. there's a trick to not getting it on your shoes. oh to be a boy....for the record, I avoid this situation at all costs, but, well, pee happens.

brooke

This sounds really familiar. They must get this from their grandpa. I remember him boasting about taking a dump on the diagonal with Matt holding a jacket over his (Scott's) head. Classic.

WHITE

I remember a certain road trip where their mother may or may not have been in the same situation!!! But that wasn't the most unusual "bathroom situation" on that trip...If I remember correctly Kennedy (5 years old at the time) wore one of Rowdys diapers for a good portion of the trip!!!
So good to be white trash :)

Amy

This post has clearly brought up some classy memories of my family! I'm so proud

Alisa

Amy, great story. I hate to break it to you, but I'm not even white and we committed this faux pas at Freestone Park last week with Audrey. I guess trash is trash, no matter what color!

Unknown

OK. I can't believe I am going to put this in writing. But here it goes.... when I first moved here (my early 20s) I worked for the paper. They were short carriers and made us throw routes every once in a while. Well, one early morning I was up in No. Scottsdale with the same desperation. I had no where to go and if I left the route, I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to find where I'd left off. can you believe that I squatted in a corner at an Apt. Complex in No Scottsdale? For real. Oh dear.

Then there was the time I'd get someone to drive me so I could just toss the papers and got so car sick I pucked all over the papers.

There it is Amy, published for the world. :0)