CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Let the games begin

Last night was Coltons' first baseball game. They lost 5 to 4! He played right field and left field, but never saw any action. He did, however get a hit. Why is it, that watching your kids do things, is way more stressful for you than it is for them. Maybe it has something to do with my competetive side? Who knows. I was not smart enough to take my camera, so I'll have to post a picture of him later.

5 comments:

WHITE

I wish we where up there to see him play! Send us pictures!

Mark and Karen

This comment is in response to your comment you left for me.

I wish I could take that horrendous image out of your head so you no longer have to suffer. He He He!!

Amy

Karen, you're so funny!

STACEY

You already know my feelings - I can't even watch Pinewood Derby and I barely watch Raingutter Regatta.

sara

i get so stressed watching my kids do anything too...and honestly i don't think I'm that competitive