CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

RIDE ON!

Landon and I are kinda on a health kick. Not that we don't usually eat pretty good and exercise, but we want to get the kids moving more and we can always do better. So we decided to go on a bike ride this morning. The weather was a perfect 65 degrees. The sun was shining, and we just had to get out in it! It's so nice to have all 5 of us be able to ride without any training wheels! We all decided afterwards, that we were gonna do that more often. We're even talking about going out again before dinner! It felt so good to get our metabolisms going, and hopefully we are teaching our kids to take care of their bodies!






4 comments:

Alisa

Love, Love, Love your new blog look. So sorry we missed you when you were here, but I did drive by your old house hoping to catch you a couple of times.

Nikki

Great idea! We went on a walk/scooter trail too. It was so nice to get out in the warmth of the sun! It's just starting here to warm up enough. But then Chad just told me it's going to be cold again on Tuesday! Yuck! I was enjoying seeing the sun for a change!

Lori

I LOVE family bike rides, and can't wait till they can all ride themselves. Looks like a blast.

Liz

We did the same thing tonight. Only, I have to pull the stinkin trailer with the little boys in it...and I'm not kidding, tomorrow I will be residing in my bed most of the day!!!