CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Red Robin YUMMMM


Kennedy and I had a great day today. Again, she was sooo nice. We drove to Wenatchee, which is about an hour from here, and had lunch at Red Robin. She loves to get cantaloupe with her macaroni. She got a balloon on the way out, and that made her day. It's the little things, ya know- After that we made a quick run to Costco, and then it was back home to pick up Colton and Whitley! Today flew by, just like yesterday did. I'm so glad we had these two days to spend together. It would be nice if the other kids just got a random day of every once in a while like that!

4 comments:

Rachel

She is so cute. It sounds like you mow through gas.

Amy

You can't even imagine! Gas is $3.75 this morning! Hurt me

WHITE

I love Red Robin I wish I could have joined you...

Mark and Karen

I love Red Robin. They have the best hamburgers. I here you on the gas. It is horrible here!! I love those days alone with just one child!