CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

UNO


Can I just say, that my kids are obsessed with Uno. After reading my friend Stacey's blog about playing Uno, I thought it would be a great game for my kids. I figured that they all know their numbers and colors, and they might actually have fun together! Let me just tell you. They're obsessed. They're getting up early to play, and hurrying to get ready for school so they can squeeze in a game or two before they leave. I don't know what we did before Uno. I guess we were just starring at the walls!

3 comments:

sara

we went through that at our house a few years ago...you have to admit it is a fun game...i love it when i win!

Cara

I love Uno. Now they make different versions of the game, like uno attack. Lots of fun!

Mark and Karen

Uno is Carley's favorite game though she only will play it when 2 people are playing. We like Uno attack too. It is a good game to play on new years eve to bide the time. It gets more fun at the end when everyone gets extra silly.