CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Shop 'til you drop!

I had my 4 week check up with my Dr. today. All is well, and I got the go ahead to bathe! Hallelujah!!! I had to go to Seattle, so I went a little early to do some shopping, and spent a good part of my morning at Ross. Now, I know some of you don't "understand" the value of Ross, but I lost a little piece of my soul when I moved away from my Ross. Today, I just browsed, and tried things on, with absolutely NO ONE waiting for me! I loved it. I may have spent some quality time (and money) in Old Navy too. Ahh, to have these stores close to me again- A girl can dream

4 comments:

Ashley

I'm more of a TJ Maxx girl myself, but I can support Ross! I love the idea of shopping and trying on clothes all by yourself! Glorious!

sara

i love shopping and congratulations on the good bill of health!

Rachel

Ross rules! Glad you are back and bathing, Landon must have moved out of the room by now with the smell you must be emitting!

Amy

Ashley, I do love TJ MAXX as well, but I found my soul mate in Ross! HE HE HE