CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fit to be tied

This morning I asked Kennedy to fold this blanket for me. And away we went. You talk about a fit. She freaked out screaming that she couldn't do it, she was too little, and needed help. Are you kidding me? You're six! All I asked is that she tried to do it, and then I would help her if she needed it. This fit went on for the space of maybe 15 minutes! Over folding a blanket, WOW! She finally got it done (after being threatened with her life) and then kicked and screamed on top of the blanket for a little more drama. She carried this special treat on throughout most of her breakfast!
She then complained the rest of the morning about a stomache ache. HMMMM, I wondered if yelling and crying and dry heaving would make your tummy upset???

4 comments:

Rachel

Ok the kleenex picture is worth a thousand words. Awesome!

WHITE

Poor girl...that blanket did look pretty hard to fold :)

Liz

You kind of sound like "mommy dearest". just kidding

Lori

Way to hold your ground. It's amazing how worked up kids can get! I think a lot of it is the age, too. Tyler gets upset whenever I ask him to do things, too.