CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I Am Thankful For ... (#14 & 15)

...my parents and my in-laws. I am so lucky to have my parents. They have always been so supportive of me in everything I've done. Even when I didn't always make the best choices, I knew that no matter what I two people in my corner! They are the best grandparents a kid could have. I grew up knowing and loving all 4 of my grandparents, and wanted nothing less for my kids. Having them as a part of our lives is truly a blessing.
Not to be outdone, I totally lucked out with my in-laws! They are two of the most sincere, loving people I've ever met. They accepted me, and have loved my as their own since the day we met. I'm so grateful for the job that they did in raising their son. He is amazing, and I know that he is who he is, because of the way he was raised!
The really cool part about our parents, is that they're great friends. Landon's mom has been sick and my mom has been taking in meals, and they chat on the phone on a regular basis. Neither of them has any other family in AZ. so on holidays, we all get together, together. We are like one big family. How blessed we are to not only have 2 but 4 of the most amazing people influencing us on a daily basis! We love you both.