CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Fun Friday

What a crazy day! It didn't start out that way, and my plan was to have an easy relaxing day at home. (This is a picture of our house)

After my run, Landon came home and I thought we could get some stuff done around the house that we've been needing to do. We had only been home for about 1/2 an hour and my phone rings. It's Kennedy from school. She has a headache, and wants to come home. We load up in the car, and go get her. We're all hungry for lunch, so we head to a place we've never been. Ann's Diner.
The food wasn't bad, and the regulars could not have been nicer. The atmosphere was a little lacking! ANYWAY, we picked up the kids from school, and always on "fun fridays" we go for a treat. We decided to go to Shari's for some ice cream sundays- YUM

On the way home, Colton's friend Matthew called to see if he could come and have a sleepover! This was the first time he's had a friend invite him over since we've been here, so he was WAY excited! I know all about the family, and they're really nice people, so we said he could go. Not to be outdone, Whit decided she needed a sleepover too. So we called her friend Jalin to come sleepover. After dropping off and picking up friends, Landon and I decided to go out to dinner (being date night and all). Since the girls were going to be home alone, we just went up the road about a minute to the steakhouse at the golf resort we live at.It was so nice. I almost forgot we were in Moses Lake. We sat by the window that overlooks the golf course and the lake. It was actually very pretty. The food was excellent, and the company even better. I love going out with Landon. We laugh our guts out and truly enjoy each other's company. We ate so much I thought I'd be sick! What a bonus to have probably the best food in Moses Lake less than a minute from our house!

6 comments:

brooke

Sounds like a great day--I love not cooking. Will you email me your home address--I want to send you a birth announcement!

Amy

Brooke, what's your email?? I'd love to get an announcement. Now that I don't live by my mom, I will never see anything!!

WHITE

We are so going to that steak house when I am up there :)

Liz

yeah, it really looks like a rough place to live...remind me to send you some kleenex!! butthead

Kirsten

what a pretty view of your house. after reading some of your blogs I'm thinking that you like moses lake more than you thought you would.

sara

i love fridays...date nights....