CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Once upon a time...

I picked up the kids from school today, and they are all telling me about their days and how things went. Whitley says to me "hey mom, you're gonna love this one". I'm thinking, oh no now what?? She says, while I was eating lunch today, Kennedy's teacher came up to me and asked me if you had had a baby. I told her no. She said that Kennedy had been telling her that her mom had just had a baby named Sally. That she's been up all night because Sally had been crying and yelling. Whit says uh, nope, no baby and Kennedy's teacher says, I didn't think so. Your mom never has a baby with her, and she doesn't look like she just had a baby!"

WHAT!!! I try to explain to Kennedy, again, why we don't tell lies, and that even though she was trying to be funny, her teacher won't trust her if she lies to her. What am I going to do with her!