CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Wii love it

When Landon and I were first married, we had a Nintendo 64. We had the game Mario Kart, and we use to play it constantly. I remember having my younger brother Matt sleepover, and we'd play until the wee hours of the morning! Once the Nintendo 64 was old, and we moved onto the XBOX, we kind of forgot about this beloved game. However, for Christmas we all, yes all 5 of us, got Nintendo DS systems. The first game we bought was of coarse Mario Kart. We can all link up together and we have had some mean races in the past few months!
They came out with Mario Kart for the Wii on Saturday night at midnight. We had reserved our copy well in advance, but Landon still wanted to go at midnight to get it. That's where I had to draw the line. We finally got it Monday, and we are loving it! My kids are all in the family room racing and yelling and cheering right now! Now, I know that video games are "of the devil", but this is one that even I can't pass up. Wii love it!

4 comments:

Liz

okay so chance was playing this all morning at the neighbors and looovved
it!! what is the deal? I told Brandon we should get a wii and he told me no because we just got xbox last year...but that's so lame now...what to do, what to do?

Rachel

Evil I tell ya. Just plain evil. My kids are begging for this! They have a better chance if they'll hand over the real devil, 'guitar hero'!

Mark and Karen

I love the "of the devil" comment. The Wii sounds super fun! I wish we had one . . . or is that satan whispering in my ear again.

Terese Hamilton

We love the Wii! I think it's the first thing we've ever had that ALL of us enjoy so much. I might just have to look into Mario Kart, sounds fun!