CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Am Thankful For..(#16)

...sports.
I grew up in a family that was very into sports. If one of us wasn't playing in a game, we were watching one. I now have the joy of passing this interest on to my kids. They are also very interested in competing in and watching sports of all kinds. I'm so glad that I am able to give my children the opportunity to try all kinds of different sports. As I watch them learn how to win and loose, and how to be a good sport and team mate, it really makes me appreciate the lessons they learn along with the fun that they're having.

1 comments:

Nikki

I agree! Although I'm horrible at most sports, church volleyball included~ I am a very good sports fan and can cheer on my kids with the best of them! I actually love the boys football season now where I used to dread it! It's become a real "family thing"...I think our kids will have great memories for years to come!