CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tri-Cities Adventure


I went on a little adventure today to the Tri-Cities. Some girls from my ward were heading there, and invited me to go. It took us about an hour to get there. We went in to Target, went to lunch and then on to Costco. I know, in Gilbert that would be a typical boring day of running errands. Here, it's a fun day of shopping and getting out of Moses Lake! I had a good time getting to know my friends better, and now I can get to ANOTHER Costco!

8 comments:

Ashley

Fun trip, but don't tell me that's your closest Target! There's always shopping online. . . .

And no, Brooke and my mom don't blog. Brooke sometimes talks about starting one, but hasn't pulled the trigger.

Alisa

That is very impressive drive-by photography! I have had fun reading your adventures. I say that a day trip to Costco and Target is a fine destination as long as you can have lunch with friends.

Good for you, Amy! Can't wait to see your next experiences.

Mark and Karen

Yea for adventures! Keep them coming!

Tara L. Stradling

I'm so happy you have friends! ;o)

STACEY

Yeah! Amy has friends! What a great trip/EXPERIENCE!

sara

i love costco and target...those are always fun shopping trips and are probably even better with friends...just think you will probably save a lotta dough not stopping in at those stores every other day like I do here!!!!

sara

p.s. I am loving reading about all your adventures...

Crystal

I'm with Sara, you WILL save a whole lotta money, I recently decided that I would limit my Costco runs to twice a month and Wal-Mart once a month. Here's to a year of better planned grocery shopping!

btw, why on other people's blogs is the word verification gobbledygook and on yours it's "potty" ??? :)