CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I Am Thankful For... (#4)


...FRIENDS! I have been so blessed in my life to always have good friends. From all of the new friends we have made here in WA, and continue to make, to the friends that we have back home in AZ- You have all had a special place in our hearts. It's so fun to be able to keep in contact with many of you, even though we're starting to be spread across the country!
I am soooo thankful for my friends-you guys are the best!

3 comments:

Mark and Karen

Right back at ya!!

sara

it cracks me up (and makes me sad) that i am getting to know you better now that you've moved...friendship IS such a blessing

Loric

Aaahhhhh! Couldn't agree with you more. There's times in your life when you're so thankful for a good friend.