CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm a REAL girl


Hallelujah! We finally got my laptop connecting to the internet today! Now I don't have to wait for Landon to get home with his computer. Things are definitely looking up!

After getting my computer fixed and picking up the kids, we got home and guess what was at our house when we got home?? Our cleaning lady. Yeah!! That is one of the perks of living in this condo. She comes every two weeks, and probably cleans way better than I would. Today was a good day-

7 comments:

WHITE

Congrats on the computer...it's weird how connected we get to these crazy things, mine is in storage and I feel like I am going to go crazy, everytime I need to get on the computer for anything I have to ask dad...yuck!
Also...they are going to break ground this week for our new house we just went out there today, Jimmy wanted to go look at the reason he signed his life away yesterday ;) We miss you :(

brooke

Hi Amy! It's your cousin Brooke and I just found your blog through Ashley. It has been fun to read up on your cute family. I can't believe how well you guys have handled the move. That must be very stressful. As for the cleaning lady--I am so jealous. I keep trying to decide what to give up in my life to pay for one.

Crystal

That IS a good day. Hooray for good days!

STACEY

I LOVE the picture on the blog...see you totally have me jealous now! Nice to have a maid help out isn't it!

Mark and Karen

After all you've gone through recently, you definetly deserve a cleaning lady. Woot, Woot!!

Loric

Oh Wow!!! Could I get a cleaning lady too?? That does it. I'm moving to Washington. :)

sara

i wish , wish, wish, I had a cleaning lady!!!! and a computer is a great thang!