CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

2008 Word of the Year



My word for the year 2008 is EXPERIENCE. This year will be full of first times and new things for my family. Some will be good, others might not be. I hope to EXPERIENCE this part of the country. After this year, we may never get back here. My prayer is that as we EXPERIENCE these new challenges that we will all learn to depend on the Lord and each other, and hopefully strengthen our family unit. And maybe, just maybe. we will be better people because of them.

5 comments:

Unknown

Great word. I love the word chanllenge and the 52 weeks of blessings. Hopefully you don't care that I am going to copy!! They released you and Landon in church today. It made me sad. Hope you are great.

Ashley

I like this word of the year thing. I am not a resolution person, but I think the word would work well. Now I just have to think of one.

And by the way, I hope your experience in WA is better than you think it's going to be!

Amy

Copy away! I copied the idea from my friend, but think it's a great one. In fact, on the way to church today, I told my family that it would be our family word for the year!

Nikki

Love it! What a great fit for all your new experiences in Moses Lake! I'm so glad you jumped aboard!

Allison

I love this idea!! I've been struggling big time with "resolutions" for the new year, but I think coming up with a word for the year will help me narrow down what it is I want from 2008. thanks for the idea!