CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Boots or No Boots- Who Knows???

Every day here brings new EXPERIENCES. Colton had a hard time this morning. I think the reality of him going to a new school with kids he didn't know really hit home. He cried off and on all morning, and tried several times to talk me into letting him stay home. We had a little talk about asking Heavenly Father for help. We both did so, and went to school. When he got home, he had had a good day. WHEW!

I did make the kids wear coats and glove and boots today. Only Whitley argued about wearing her boots. I finally forced her to change out of her tennis shoes. We got to school and found out it was a red flag day, which means that it's too cold to go outside for recess! I don't think we'll ever be dressed right!

4 comments:

Allison

Amy, WOW...what a change of pace from AZ! You are brave & I admire you for being willing to pack up your cute family & head off to a new place like you've done. Your blog is VERY well done, and the quotes from Kennedy are hilarious!!!
Ali

Unknown

Are you kidding?? Really that is the only comment I have! We don't even own boots. James asked if he could wear shorts today. GOOD LUCK

Mark and Karen

So what do they do when they can't go outside? I would think they would go crazy or at least the teachers would.

WHITE

I freakin love it! I am not surprised Whit fought the boots...little miss additude!