CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I Am Thankful For... (#2)


...The UPS Store
I know this sounds a little random, but there is a perfectly good explanation. We have been waiting for almost 2 weeks to get a mailbox key for our condo. Well, we found out Wed. that that wasn't going to happen, ever! So Friday Landon and I go to the post office to get a PO Box, and they're all being used! WHAT-I can't even get an address. You have know idea how badly you need an address, until you can't get one. The lady at the post office told us to try the UPS Store. We rented the last PO Box at the UPS store. Soooo, I am so thankful for the UPS Store, and the mailbox they have provided for us!!!

6 comments:

Ashley

Getting set up in a new place is such a headache. It may just be bad enough that you decide to stay in WA forever! PS--good luck getting your own, available-anytime internet access!

Lori

That is crazy. I couldn't imagine not having an address. I guess that's another thing we could be thankful for, addresses. :)

Mark and Karen

Ok, that's just crazy!!!

Nikki

Okay...what in the world! You can't get a key? That is insano~
I hope you enjoy your daily or so trips into UPS! I'm happy for you that they at least had a box...what would you have done if not? CRAAAAZY! I saw Cadbury Eggs today in the store and it made me think of you! Have you bought your first bag yet? tee hee hee

Amy

Nikki
I'm embarrased to say yes. I saw them in Rite Aid the other day, and grabbed a couple. I'm such a HOG

Loric

Wow!! You must really be out in the boonies. (Is that a word?)