CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Field Trip to IMAX

I got to go with Whitley and the entire 3rd grade on a field trip today. We loaded the buses around 8:30am, and headed for Spokane. We were going to the IMAX theatre to see the movie Journey into Caves. It took us 2 hours on the bus to get there. Once we were there, we swarmed the theatre, where there was 1 girl working behind the snack counter, and 5 billion 8 year olds with money! Luckily I grabbed some candy bars and popped some popcorn at home and stuck it in my bag, so avoided that nightmare! The movie was really cool. I haven't ever been to an IMAX theatre- Anyway, afterwards we had lunch at the park next door. We had to cross this huge river to get there. It was beautiful. Then we all loaded back on the buses for another 2 hour trip. We did make one pit-stop about a half an hour from home at a rest stop, where again 3 billion 8 years olds went to the bathroom! I really had a great time spending the day with Whitley.

On the bus headed to Spokane
In the movie theater
Whitley and her friend Megan after the movie
lunchtime

On the bridgeWhitley's teacher

4 comments:

Rachel

2 HOUR BUS RIDE? I'd rather die. But if anything is worth it, it is IMAX. I love it!

WHITE

Whit looks so old! My internet is up and running again!!! Now I can buy my plane tickets to come and see you!!! WOOT WOOT

STACEY

What a Fun field trip!! Smart to pack snacks to take with you!!

Loric

What a fun day together. The scenery is beautiful. And Whitley's hair is getting so long.