CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Moe Hole Memories

Since it is Wednesday, it was time for another day out with my friends. Today we decided that we were going to just stick around Moe Hole (Moses Lake). So, I picked them up after I dropped my kids off at school. We went straight to the car wash, since I scraped the side of my car on my garage backing out this morning. (that another post-oh, and sorry Lan) I was hoping that it would maybe wash some of the white paint off, but it didn't. Anyway, we went to Walmart for hair dye, and headed back to my house. Yep, that's right. Today, we dyed each other's hair. We had talked a little bit about it the other day, and Lisa was telling us that she does her own. So Deb and I thought we'd have her do ours too. We laughed our guts out, but it turned out okay. Talking to my sister about how she wished I still lived there, because she was craving a salad from the Rainforest Cafe. Our favorite. Notice the "do you think I like living here look"
Mid dye
Deb went first, and Lisa had dye all over her face and neck
Afterwards we went to Moses Pointe, the golf course steakhouse for lunch-YUMMO. We split the biggest, yummiest piece of carrot caked ever.


Well, what's a fun day out with the girls without a little shopping. Since there's only 1 place even worth walking into up here, we headed straight for Maurices. They have the cutest stuff. I would even shop there if I lived in AZ. We tryed on a bunch of stuff and ended up making a few purchases. By then, it was time to go back to the real world of kids, husbands, and ball games. I'm telling you what. If it wasn't for Wednesdays, I'd be rocking back and forth in the corner somewhere :)

6 comments:

Ashley

Post an after picture of your hair!

Kirsten

yes! we need after pictures!

Liz

Oh, you tell me I'm nuts...I learned everything I know from you "nutbag."
Oh yeah, go to my blog asap..I put a picture of Bryan's reception on it!!!

WHITE

You didn't tell me you were getting your hair done...I wouldn't have rambled on about that delicous salad...
How did your hair turn out?

Mark and Karen

Just invisioning you rocking back and forth in a corner cracked me up. I love coming to your blog! I'm glad you guys can find something to do in Moe Hole.

Alisa

Fun! I gotta tell you that your Moses Lake adventures sound anything but boring!