CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Munchie

Last night as I went upstairs to kiss Colton goodnight, he asked me if I would sniggle with him for a minute. As much as my tivo was calling to me that American Idol was waiting, I jumped at the chance. I realized as we layed there and talked, that these precious moments are few and far between! The older he gets, the less he wants me to do this with him, and it makes me sad. I can't believe how fast he's growing up. I'm so proud of the person he is, and can't wait to see what amazing things he does with his life. I love you munchie!

4 comments:

Marci

That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard. Gavin doesn't even want me around now and he is only 4! That is why I love it when he is sick as bad as that sounds because then he wants he to hold him. Oh and I can't believe how big he is now!

Nikki

Ahhh...he's so big and still loves his mommy's sniggle time! Too cute. Garrett's the same way. Always giving me hugs and kisses. We've got some great guys don't we!

Liz

Colton is a little love. He will always sniggle with mommy. That's so cute...I almost shed a tear. They are growing up too fast. What will we do when they leave us??? Knit or something?

Loric

They've got these big bodies don't they? Yet, still young at heart. . . I too am already having these growing pains as they get older.