CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"Wenatchee Wednesday"




I went with my friends to Tri Cities today for our "Wenatchee Wednesday" getaway. Every Wednesday, we try to get out of here! Today we decided that we needed a little TLC, so went for pedicures-YEAH. I haven't found anywhere that I dare to get a pedicure her in town, so my feet were in desperate need of help. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. We had so much fun. We just laughed and giggled like little school girls the whole time! During the pedicure, we decided that we also needed our eyebrows waxed, so we did! When we were don, I felt like a whole new girl! Of course we had to top of our day out with a delicious lunch at the Olive Garden.


I love these "Wenatchee Wednesdays" and am so glad that I've found some friends that I can let my hair down with, and just have tons of fun. Thanks guys, you're the best!










5 comments:

Ashley

What a fun day! I love the OG--do you get the soup and salad? Mmmmm.

STACEY

Good for you! That sounds like so much fun. We totally need some of those Wednesdays around here! Love the new look on you blog!

steve and lisa

Amy
you nut!!! They turned out really cute! I love going with you guys also! It is such a nice break & keeps my sane here in the Moe! Lisa

steve and lisa

PS
Where are we going next week?

Loric

How fun is that?? I love it! Beautiful toes you have there. Love the new blog look!