CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 1, 2008

You Know You're a Redneck When...


So I'm upstairs tucking the kids in bed last night, and I can hear Landon "sawing" something in the kitchen. I'm thinking "what in the world is he doing". When I get downstaits this is what I find. He's taken a steak knife, and sawed off the bottom of these water bottles to create this funnel device, and scotch taped the lever down!
Needless to say, there isn't a Water and Ice on every corner up here, and so far we haven't found anywhere to fill up our water jugs. Problem solved!

10 comments:

WHITE

Looks like Lanny has a little grandpa in him...that is classic!I can't wait to see what's to come...

STACEY

AWESOME! Necessity is indeed the mother of invention! Go LANDON!

Ashley

That is hilarious. It is so ghetto, it reminds me of something I would do.

Lori

That is too funny!! What a clever guy.

Mark and Karen

Never a dull moment huh?!

Nikki

Okay...that takes some ingenuity but seriously...how does regular tap water taste? That is too funny that Landon would take so much time and effort to make a seive! ha ha ha

Amy

Luckily our water is filtered, but still not as good as Water and Ice

brooke

Lanny is McGyver. That is so funny. Wouldn't be easier just to fill up your glass right from the fridge rather than the big jug? Way to go Lanny!

Amy

I'm with you Brooke! These are things that I just try to ignore!

Loric

I LOVE IT!!! Totally something my husband would do. You know what his solution was to filling big bottles like that? He has a great big Pixie stick we hook up in like manner. Too funny!