CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Am Thankful For...(#8)



...Good doctors. Landon and I are heading to Seattle tonight because I'm having a little surgery in the morning. I am so thankful for my surgeon. I love him! I'm grateful for the years he spent in medical school, and for the capable hands I know I'll be in. I should be in a drug induced haze for the next few days, and then I'll be back- Wish me luck!
I should also mention how thankful I am for my mom. She is flying in today to help me with the kids while I have the surgery, and then for several days afterwards! She'll be here for 10 days, and I can't thank her enough. I love you mom!


9 comments:

WHITE

GOOD LUCK...and enjoy the drugs, it's not everyday you can get dosed up on something, and not feel bad about it!!! :)
PS- The good luck was not for the surgery it was for taking care of mom for two weeks...bless you!

STACEY

Good Luck! Mom's are great! That is so nice of her to fly in to help.

Nikki

What is this surgery for??? Personal or what? Hope you heal quickly whatever it be...is this the surgery that you had been talking about doing for years in the past??? I remember talking about it several times with you. Hope it all goes well. Enjoy your mom's visit as well.

brooke

I hope all goes well with the surgery. Moms are the best. My mom is the only person who I let see my house when it is totally filthy and wash my dirty underwear. Say hi to Ruth for me!

brooke

That is a really cute family picture BTW.

Ashley

Yeah, good luck! I totally agree with being grateful for modern medicine and drugs!

Lori

I hope all goes well with everything. Relax, and let good ol' mom take care of EVERYTHING!

Loric

Hope the surgery went well and that you are on the way to a swift recovery. Take it easy. Your mom is the best and I'm sure will take great care of everything.

Alisa

Starting to worry about you, Amy! Post when you get feeling better. I hope everything went well.