CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

You may take 3 giant steps forward...

Today I took 3 GIANT steps towards "normal"!

First off, I went to the library and got myself a library card. Now, this might not seem like a big deal, but there's not a book store here, so the library's my best shot at a good book. (Clearly this picture is a little bit of an exageration!)

Then after that, I literally stumbled onto the parks and rec center. Which I've been needing to find so that I could sign Kennedy up for soccer. It only cost my $25 bucks. Such a deal

Finally, Colton and Whitley started piano lessons yesterday. It wasn't easy finding a good teacher, in a town where you don't know a soul, but I did it. The kids both really liked her (not as well as grandma though) and again, totally cheap. She's charging me $5 bucks a lesson! (sorry mom)

5 comments:

WHITE

Hey I am surprised to hear that there is a Library up there, nice...a little reading should kill some time!
Moms going to freak when she finds out how much you are paying for piano...
A little side note, she is trying to get me to start taking lessons from her!!!

Nikki

Those are 3 GREAT GIANT STEPS!!! Yea!! I'm so happy for you. Sounds like you're "settling" in! It seems to fit you well so far :) Is it still really cold and snowy? We've been getting tons of snow.
I have to say, $5 lessons for piano is a STEAL!!! That poor teacher is robbing herself...ha ha ha My boys price jumped double from Kim Kastigar up here but she's a great teacher and the boys are really getting good :) So fun! Glad you're having such a good week :)

Lori

Way to get back into the swing of things!! (And I can't believe you pay $5 a lesson!! Wow!! And soccer only $25, maybe we should move up there.....

Loric

Yeah!!! Do you finally feel like life is getting back to normal? Those are MAJOR things you accomplished. Good for you! And good for your kids! I'm sure they're happy about getting back to some of the things they enjoy.

Tiffany

Okay, your blog background is officially the CUTEST I have EVER SEEN!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! SO fun... I didn't know you had moved! I'm so glad we can be blogging friends! ...and $5 for piano lessons??? You go girl!! Ü