CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Am Thankful For... (#6)


...Niquil. I have been knocking on deaths door now for about a week! My entire family is and has been sicker than dogs! Sunday night, we started in on the Niquil. Now, I don't usually take Niquil unless I am truly at death's door, because it just knocks me for a loop! Well, Sunday night, I was there. My head is finally starting to clear, and I feel tons better. So, as much as I hate to say it, I am thankful for Niquil. Once again, it saved my life!

6 comments:

WHITE

You sound like dad, nothing he would rather do then get all hoped up on Nyquil...your a sick human, you know that!

Nikki

Ohhh sad! So sorry you're all sick! I absolutely have to use Niquil when I'm sick or I don't sleep at all! We're trying hard to avoid the sickness which is going around here! We'll see how long that lasts :) Get better soon! Wish I was closer so I could bring you some homemade Chicken Noodle Soup!

STACEY

Thank you for posting. I was getting worried about you. Sad to hear you are all sick...feel better soon. Happy Valentine's Day!

Ashley

Oh miserable, I'm sorry you've all been sick. I LOVE meds of all kinds, and am horrible because I heavily medicate my kids whenever I can (as well as myself).

Loric

I have to say I'm grateful for Delsym. You recommended it to Holly a while back who told me about it. It has been the only thing that keeps the kids from coughing all night long. We start wondering how much is too much. :) Hope you're on the mend now!! Echinacea with Goldenseal has been keeping the bugs at bay for me.

Allison

I hear ya! Nixon & I have been sick for a week and it has been awful!! It was one thing to be sick when I could pamper & take care of myself, it's another thing to be sick when I have to do that for someone else! I hope you are all feeling better ~