CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

I Am Thankful For...(#7)

...the sun

I love the sun. I love sunny days. I love being out in the warmth of the sun. I haven't seen the sun a whole lot since we moved here, and I have missed it. The sun has been out a little bit the last few days, and I love it.

Last night we had the most beautiful sunset. It reminded me of the sunsets in Arizona. It also reminded me how much I had missed seeing the sunset!

4 comments:

Nikki

Love your new green! I have to admit, I love the sun too and we have missed it! It's been sunny off and on the past week and I love the days the sun is out!

Mark and Karen

I'm with you. I enjoyed the beautiful sunsets these last couple of days. I too have missed feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin. Not that I want to feel blazing hot, but just for 5 minutes or so would be nice.

Lori

Gotta love the sun!!! Glad you've seen a little of it since you've been there, and I'm sure you'll see much more as it starts warming up.

WHITE

Hey cute new page, I don't think I will change mine until I come and visit you ;) You miss the sun huh, come visit me in July and I bet you will be whistling a different tune...but seriously come visit, my house will be finished and I need some expert painters (aka: you and mom) to come spice the place up! I love you and miss you, so load up the kids and come on down!!!