CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day! We are in Seattle again this week. Landon had a conference, I have a Dr. appt. and the kids just get to miss school!!

Yesterday we went to the Seattle zoo. It was really cool. There weren't very many people there, so we didn't have to fight the crowds. They have people all throughout the zoo, telling you about the animals.

We are actually staying in Bellevue, which is right outside of Seattle. You have to take these huge bridges to get back to Seattle from here. It's really green and lush up here. Bellevue is very pretty.

4 comments:

WHITE

Happy Valentines Day...I miss you guys!

Loric

Look at the experiences you've had thus far. I love it! Miss you and hope you had a nice Valentine's there!!!

Lori

How fun! I'm glad you get to take all these fun trips with your kids. I want to go somewhere. We've had rain all night and day. It's been so nice.

Nikki

Looks fun! I'm glad you did something fun! We're duds around here. ha ha ha